Friday, June 19, 2009

Tendonitis Full force!!



Sucks... I now have a pretty serious tendonitis on my right arm. After having light pain on my left arm (also due to tendonitis) I now have it on my right arm, except it is 1000 times worse! This sucks very much, but that is what I get for having such a weak body, but I'm not wasting time. What does a fanitic climber does when he cannot climb??? That's right... goes out and puts up some climbs. I just recently got a drill and I decide to put it to use these past week. I went out to explore this wall (now officially called Sector 7) opposite from Ling Shan, Hangzhou where I climb often and found quite a nice wall. The rock is not the best, but there is some potential. I have been cleaning the wall and the place just gets better and better. I am now in the process of bolting the first line which might go at .12a and its is called "Construction Worker". There are 2 more lines soon to be bolted one being "Alspark" and the other "Deforestation", but as of now I don't know how hard they are going to be.

Below are some pictures of the place.( I know the photos are not the best... I promise next time i'll take better ones. I was way too busy cleaning the wall.)

No comments:

Post a Comment